Receptionist / Admin Assistant
(Full Time & Part Time positions available)
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
DEPARTMENT: Administrative Support
HOURS: 35 hours/week (Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM)
High School Diploma. Reception / Clerical experience preferred.
Front desk reception and general office support.
- Front Desk coverage, greeting visitors, utilizing established safety procedures
- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls
- Schedule appointments for the clinic, make reminder phone calls for next day’s appointments and check insurance eligibility as needed.
- Monitor Fax Machine, distributing incoming faxes and send outgoing faxes when requested; keep stocked with paper; clear jams.
- Monitor Copy Machine; call for service when in need of maintenance; make copies when requested.
- Scan documents into the agency’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Check EMR to ensure all client’s documentation is active so that their services can be billed for.
- Clerical and typing support to Associate Directors and Program Managers as needed, including memos and other correspondence.
- Comply with agency Compliance Plan and False Claims Policy by preventing, detecting and reporting any potential healthcare abuse and fraud. Report any potential non-compliance and comply with all other federal, state and local regulations applicable to this job description.10
- Utilize all agency based IT applications pertaining to this job description in a proficient manner.
- Remain current on changing developments in individual field of expertise.
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.