Assistant to Senior Director of Outreach Services
THIS POSITION REQUIRES TRAVELING WITHIN LI& QUEENS
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of Outreach Services
HOURS: 35 hours per week
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years’ Experience serving people with mental illness, developmental disabilities and/or alcoholism or substance abuse, preferred. Valid, clean NYS Driver’s License.
Enhances Senior Director of Outreach Services effectiveness by providing information, analysis and support in all areas of operations and service delivery; and representing the Senior Director internally and externally.
- Helps Senior Director make key decisions and provide oversight of program operations by gathering information, researching, analyzing and preparing reports
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Maintains Senior Directors appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, training, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Collects reports needed by Senior Director, processes them and maintains copies as needed.
- Represents the Senior Director by attending meetings in the Director’s absence; speaking for the Senior Director.
- Travels to different offices and locations throughout Long Island and NYC Boroughs to assist in different assignments, as needed.
- Interfaces with all levels of operations and services staff as needed.
- Arranges executive travel and meetings by developing itineraries, agendas and scheduling
- Work with outreach services and operations departments in areas needing follow up identified by the Senior Director.
- Performs accounting functions related to accounts payable or receivables.(docuware)
- Types, edits, and prepares correspondence, memorandum, letters, legal documents, information packets, and other communications; responds to routine letters and composes general correspondence as directed.
- Assists in recruitment by, updating Job Descriptions, sourcing resumes, screening and scheduling interviews.
- Maintains director’s calendar; receives, opens, reviews and distributes mail; prepares purchase orders and vouchers; establishes and maintains filing procedures; coordinates and monitors assigned projects.
- Answers phones and determines nature of the calls; logs and routes calls to appropriate individuals; takes and delivers messages as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com, Please include the title of the position you are applying for.